Our church facilities are all housed under one roof. The original building is reminiscent of the style of Frank Lloyd Wright and was completed in 1959 at a cost of $500,000. A major renovation was completed in 2006. This renovation included a multipurpose atrium, which replaced the space occupied by an under-utilized courtyard.
The two-level RE Wing (pictured here from the back) houses eight classrooms and a nursery. Northeast Co-operative Preschool has been a long-term partner which shares the facilities on weekdays. The Co-operative recently donated equipment and set-up for a first-class enclosed playground area
The Memorial Garden is a semi-enclosed courtyard next to the sanctuary, where the ashes of many loved ones are scattered. It serves as a place for meditation as well as a venue for small intimate weddings and other ceremonies.
The butterfly garden is an intergenerational project created as part of our Green Sanctuary effort. It is highly visible through the large windows of the atrium.