• Empty ink cartridges, cell phones, and other small electronic devices are recyclable. Place them in the boxes under the coat rack, on the literature table, and in RE hall. A recycling company pays us for these items.
• Refilled cartridges are available from the same company at a reduced price. All Souls receives 15% of the price of these cartridges. To purchase, go to:Planet Green http://planetgreenrecycle.com/allsoulsunitarian.
• Recycling bins are located at the back of the parking lot.
• All paper products should be placed in the green and yellow bin. Remember to shred any confidential documents.
• Metal and glass containers, cardboard, and plastics #1-5,7 should be put in the blue Republic bin.
• Plastic #6– Expanded polystyrene (“Styrofoam”) products go in the small green container. “Styrofoam” packing peanuts also may be dropped off at any Goodwill store. Only clean “Styrofoam” is accepted. Food stained containers are not.
• Discarded magazines can be placed on the magazine rack in the Social Hall. These, then, are for sale for $0.50 each or 3/ $1.00.
• Recycling supports our seventh principle: respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.