Wedding Information: Click below for information about planning a wedding at All Souls.
Other Building Rentals:
Guidelines and Fees for Building Use (Does not include weddings)
1. Because All Souls Unitarian Church is a not-for-profit organization, we prefer to rent to not-for-profit groups. A tax ID number may be required by groups to ensure not-for-profit status.
2. All autonomous groups and standing committees of the Church must contact the Church Administrator for calendar availability for meeting date, time, and room. This must be done at least five days in advance for Monday through Friday meetings and two weeks in advance for Saturday and Sunday meetings.
3. All Church activities should end by 9:00 P.M. on weekdays. On Saturday the building must be vacated and secured by 6:00 P.M. The security person is not available on Sunday after the coffee hour dishwashing; therefore, no activities are to last past 2:00 P.M. on Sundays. (For exceptions, see item 5.)
4. Use of the Church facility by non-church groups is not permitted past 9 P.M. on weekdays, 6 P.M. on Saturday, or 2 P.M. on Sunday without the Church Administrator approval.
5. The Church facility is open Monday through Friday from 9 A.M. until 9 P.M. and Saturday 9 A.M. until 3 P.M. and 5 P.M to 9 P.M. for all groups. Use of the Church facility by Church groups after 6:00 P.M. Saturday or 2:00 P.M. on Sunday must be approved by the Church Administrator and Custodian
6. The rental of Religious Education classrooms to non-church groups that meet on a regular basis on a weekday must be cleared first by the Church Administrator and also through the Religious Education Director.
7. Beverages and food are permitted only in the Social Hall, Kitchen, Beattie Room, and Beattie Room Kitchen. No smoking is permitted in the building.
8. Only autonomous groups as defined in the Church manual or standing Church Committees may use the kitchen equipment. If using the kitchen, check with the Chairman of the Housekeeping Committee for specific procedures. Kitchen equipment (coffeepots, etc.) must not be moved to other areas of the church. No one may use the dishwasher except the custodian and security persons.
9. For outside groups, when food preparation is required, a professional caterer must be used. The caterer’s name must be given to the Church Administrator, as well as their proof of insurance. The caterer must provide prepared food and furnish all dishes and equipment. The caterer is required to remove all dirty dishes and trash. Please inform your caterer of these procedures.
10. Beer, wine, and alcoholic punch may be served, limited to two drinks per person for church-related events. Outside groups serving alcoholic beverages must use a caterer, who will be required to provide proof of liability insurance covering the sale and serving of alcohol.
11. Any group using the building is liable for damages. All non-church groups, excluding annual contract groups previously served, will be assessed a $50-100 refundable damage deposit, in addition to rental fees, that will be refunded within 30 days following the event if the premises are left in good order. At the time of receipt of this deposit, your date will be reserved on the calendar. If the event is cancelled at least 45 days prior to the event, your deposit will be refunded, less a $50 administrative fee. Payments can be received through the mail or may be delivered in person to the church office. The Church Office is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 A.M. until 2:00 P.M.
12. Additional Fees included in lease agreement: An additional fee of $15 – 100 per rental will be added for room set-up and cleaning, depending on the size and logistics of the event.
An additional administrative fee of $10 – 50 per rental will also be added, depending on the time involved in preparing the lease agreement.
An additional fee of $60 – 120 may be added for certain types of Audio-Visual equipment and/or support needed.
An additional event coordinator fee of $100 per rental may be added for larger events.
Services beyond what is contained in the lease agreement may be billed separately.
13. All fees must be paid prior to the event unless on annual contract.
14. Children must remain with an adult or be under adult supervision and are not allowed to be unattended in the facility at any time.
15. If you have any questions, please contact the Church Office by phone at 317-545-6005 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
16. The fees listed above may be adjusted without notice. To verify rates, please contact the Church Administrator at email@example.com or 317-545-6005, ext. 0.
Fee Schedule [per 3 hours]:
Church member rental
Non- church member rental
|Beattie Room Kitchen||$10||Not available|
|Main Kitchen||$25||Not available|
This does not include weddings. See the Wedding Manual above for information.